Must Be Comfortable Traveling
• Work safely as an important part of our Team
• Assist in all aspects of the project as directed by the foreman or supervisor
• Operate construction equipment and power tools (No experience required, training available)
• Handle physically demanding construction duties in all environments
• Configures conduit routes
• Digs trenches with trenching tools, backhoes and plows
• Operate air compressors and air operated tools
• Aerial cable construction cross training available
• Able to follow simple instructions
• Opportunity for fast growth within the company
• Pull underground cable and fiber optics
• Assists in the restoration of areas worked such as laying Sod.
• Maintains a clean job site, picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day to eliminate potential hazards.
• Handles materials and stores them.
• Loads and unloads trucks, hauls and hoists materials.
• Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman, safety director or HR manager.
• Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Results Driven
• Stress Management
• Teamwork Orientation
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration and is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme
conditions at construction job sites.
• The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include
inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust.
• Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
Job Type: Full-time
1 year Construction\Underground Telecom Construction
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Paid time off
• Able to lift/move 70+ lbs.
• The position lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
• The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively jumps, sprints or throws objects.
• The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi limb coordination. The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina.
Required travel: 50% (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
• Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
• Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
• A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Altoona, FL – Apply Here!
Astatula, FL – Apply Here!
Clermont, FL – Apply Here!
Eustis, FL – Apply Here!
Fruitland Park, FL – Apply Here!
Lady Lake, FL – Apply Here!
Leesburg, FL – Apply Here!
Mount Dora, FL – Apply Here!
Tavares, FL – Apply Here!